LIParentSource.com is excited to announce the launch of our Parent Panel, a group of connected Long Island parents who will be able to try new products, attend events, sample new classes and let other families know about them. Let’s face it, we can’t all know everything about everything but Parent Panel members will have access to the latest and greatest.
As a member of our Parent Panel, you will
* contribute to our blog and start discussions,
* get publicity for your own blog or Parent Group,
* review products (that you’ll get to keep) and receive invitations to exclusive events,
* have access to what parents are talking about,
* have a platform to let Long Island parents know about things that you love.
Our application period is now open and will close Friday, October 7, 2011 at 5pm. Finalists will be notified by Friday, October 14.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
In order to apply, you must be:
* at least 18 years old,
* knowledgeable about and comfortable using a computer, the internet and a digital camera,
* have an interest in writing and provide us with a writing sample,
* willing and able to write approximately 1 – 4 blog posts per month,
* willing to participate for a minimum of 12 months.
Once you submit your application, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to submit your writing sample.
We can’t wait to get started!