If you came out of your house at all last summer, you saw the Rainbow Loom. Probably everywhere you went. The kids went totally nuts for it. My daughter made Rainbow Loom bracelets and wore them up and down both of her arms all summer long. For awhile, she became a 6 year old Rainbow Loom bracelet making factory.
A year and a half later, both of my kids will still pull out their case of bands and loom.
If your kids are just starting to get involved with Rainbow Loom, you’ll likely want to check out these videos from YouTube that will show you how to make some easy Rainbow Loom bracelets that are absolutely perfect for beginners.
Easy Rainbow Loom Bracelets
If you’re new to the Rainbow Loom, here are some basic supplies to get your started, as recommended by my kids. You can order them on Amazon (links below) or your local toy shop should have some in stock.
- Twistz Bandz Rainbow Loom – This is the standard Rainbow Loom kit that comes with a loom, hook and rubber bands.
- Loom Rubber Bands Mega Value Refill Pack with Clips – This is made by another company (Loom Bands) but a great refill pack if your kids can’t get enough. It will give them enough bands to keep them busy for a good while!
Can’t get enough Rainbow Loom? Check out these other posts–
- How the Rainbow Loom Hexafish Took Over My House
- Rainbow Loom Candy Cane & Present Charms
- Rainbow Loom Valentine’s Day Cards
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.