Family outings are expensive, but what would you do if you could get free museum admission for your entire family? Would save you a bundle, no?
If you bank at Bank of America, you are in for a treat. Do you know that just by showing your non-expired Bank of America card, you can get free general admission to 150 museums nationwide? As part of the Museums on Us program, you will get into select museums, zoos, science centers, botanical gardens and more for FREE on the first weekend of every month.
This little tidbit of information is amazing for both vacations and staycations.
Enjoy local admission to
- Vanderbilt Museum (Centerport)
- Long Island Children’s Museum (Garden City)
- Old Westbury Gardens (from May through December only)
- Long Island Museum of American Art, History & Carriages (Stony Brook – closed January and February)
If you feel like venturing into New York City, you’ll get free admission to
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Staten Island Children’s Museum
- New York Hall of Science
- Rubin Museum of Art
- New York Historical Society
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum
- Whitney Museum of Art
This offer is good the first weekend of every month, so make some plans to take advantage your free museum admission!