During the summer, the Town of Oyster Bay does some really amazing shows for kids in the Children’s Summer Performing Arts Series. The shows are open to kids of all ages, no tickets required and are 100% free. Just bring yourself, your kids, your friends, your neighbors – well, you get the idea.
This week, you and your kids can experience the magic of live theater when Plaza Productions presents “Cinderella”. Poor Cinderella works so hard all day in her raggy clothes while her evil stepmother and two wicked stepsisters live a luxurious life. When Cinderella is visited by her very own Fairy Godmother, she is able to go to the ball and meet the very handsome prince. This classic fairy tale will delight kids and adults alike.
The show will be performed this week as follows
Monday July 30
- 1030am – Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park, Oyster Bay
- 130pm – Harry Tappen Beach, Glenwood Landing
Tuesday July 31
- 1030am – Plainview-Old Bethpage Community Park, Plainview
- 130pm – Syosset Woodbury Community Park, Syosset
Wednesday August 1
- 1030am – Marjorie R. Post Community Park, Massapequa
- 130pm – Ellsworth W. Allen Town Park, Farmingdale