Long Island Parent Source is happy to work with you on guests posts which offer a unique perspective or experience to our readers.
The best topics to pitch as guest posts include
- Parenting Experiences
- Parenting Tips
- Crafts for Kids
- Travel tips or Reviews
- Lifestyle tips
Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest posts are unpaid. We will work to promote your post across all of our social media platforms and within our newsletter. Posts may also be promoted on linky parties in which Long Island Parent Source participates. Our goal is to get as many eyeballs on your post as possible!
- Please include a short bio with links back to your blog and social media profiles. Our readers will use these to visit you!
- Posts submitted must be original content that has not been published elsewhere. Posts cannot be republished later anywhere else without permission.
- Posts must be a minimum of 300 words.
- You must include a minimum of 1 high quality pinnable image (vertical and 650 pixels wide). You are welcome to provide additional images if you would like. Recipes, crafts or other activity posts should include photos for applicable steps of the project.
- All submitted images must be original – you can add your own watermark if you would like – and we will give you photo credit within the post.
- Your post may include up to 2 affiliate links, provided that they are applicable to the post and properly disclosed. No other paid links will be accepted.
- Long Island Parent Source is not accepting any sponsored posts.
- Long Island Parent Source reserves the right to edit all posts for spelling, grammar, readability and length. We additionally reserve the right to add any links within the post that are applicable.
Ready to Guest Post?
If you are interested in discussing a guest post for Long Island Parent Source, please fill in the contact form below completely. I will contact you within 2 business days of receiving your submission.