If you’re a new mom or mom-to-be, you will not want to miss the NY Mom’s World Baby & Toddler Bonanza on November 17!
All expectant moms and moms with toddlers are invited to learn all about the latest baby gear & accessories, sample some yummy treats, enjoy a virgin mamatini and go home with an overflowing goodie bag! There will be giveaways, raffles and entertainment, plus games and crafts, as well as pizza, to keep older siblings-to-be busy.
There are so many reasons to attend the Baby & Toddler Bonanza, here are just a few-
- learn exactly what you need to put on your registry,
- demo the hottest baby gear on the market today,
- hear from Dr. Mahnaz Khan, Pediatric Dentist, how to prepare for and care for those beautiful baby pearly whites,
- learn how to interview a prospective pediatrician from Dr. Kerry Fierstein,
- meet celebrity author, The Safety Mom, Alison Rhodes and learn how to adequately prepare your home for baby’s arrival,
- enter to win the Grand Raffle with prizes ranging from strollers, high chairs, & playards to free formula, skin products & baby food,
- and last, but certainly not least…..bountiful goodie bags!
Here are the details:
Date: November 17, 2011
Time: 4 – 8pm
Place: Shelter Rock Church, 178 Cold Spring Road, Syosset
Tickets: Early registration price is $40 through November 17th, tickets at the door are $45.
Note that you must register to guarantee your free goodie bag worth $100s in products and discounts!