Looking for a side dish that is quick and easy to make but super delicious? A friend gave me this recipe a few years ago and everyone from my kids to my in-laws couldn’t get enough of it at our Thanksgiving meal. Try this fantastic recipe for cauliflower – you and your guests will love it!
– Fresh head of cauliflower
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup dijon mustard
– shredded cheddar cheese
– Cut bottom off of the green part of the cauliflower so that it is flat and can stand up straight.
– Steam whole cauliflower until soft (you can do so in a steamer, in the microwave or on the stove).
– Mix the mayonnaise and the mustard in a small bowl.
– When cauliflower is finished steaming, spread the mayonnaise/mustard mixture over the top.
– Sprinkle with cheddar cheese (use as much or as little as you would like)
– Broil in the oven on high until the cheese is melted (most delicious when it is a little brown).