If you know a child under the age of 7, chances are pretty good that you have heard The Fresh Beat Band, Nick Jr’s latest show for the preschool set. The band sings original songs with preschool-friendly lyrics and every band member incorporates musical fun into just about every moment of their day. The show is educational too – while every episode includes one of their signature songs, it also includes a preschool-appropriate problem and shows the band members figuring out how to solve it.
If your child is a fan, here’s an event you will NOT want to miss! On Monday, March 26, Westfield South Shore (1701 Sunrise Highway, Bay Shore) will be hosting a CD signing with The Fresh Beat Band!
To attend The Fresh Beat Band’s CD signing, all you need to do is be one of the first 500 customers to purchase the band’s new CD, The Fresh Beat Band: Music From the Hit TV Show at Best Buy Bay Shore (1851 Sunrise Highway) starting Sunday, March 25th at 10am. With your purchase, you will be provided with a wristband that will get you access to the CD signing.
As with all great events, there are some rules. Nothing major, but here they are:
- One wristband per customer regardless of the amount of copies of The Fresh Beat Band: Music From the Hit TV Show purchased.
- Wristbands can only be obtained by purchasing The Fresh Beat Band: Music From the Hit TV Show at the Best Buy Bay Shore.
- Each fan through the line must have a wristband and their own copy of The Fresh Beat Band: Music From the Hit TV Show. Adults do not need a wristband to accompany minors to the signing area.
- The Fresh Beat Band will only sign copies of The Fresh Beat Band: Music From the Hit TV Show.
- If you have a wristband and multiple copies of The Fresh Beat Band: Music From the Hit TV Show, the band will sign them all (no personalization).
- No posed photos with the band will be allowed.
- First come, first serve – time is limited
PS If you go, let us know how it was!