School is in and after-school activities are in full swing. Hebrew school. Baseball. Gymnastics. The list goes on and on. I am already starting to feel like a taxi driver pulled in a million different directions. Definitely looking forward to the weekend with some time to relax – that is of course after going to soccer practice, baseball game, soccer game and a tennis lesson.
Not sure what you’re doing this weekend? Here are our top picks – and of course there are more on our Long Island Events Calendar.
- See lots of homemade crafts at the 32nd Annual Hallockville Fall Festival & Craft Show in Riverhead.
- Browse & enjoy an art & music marketplace in Long Beach, complete with handmade and unique art from local artists. Free
- Take the kids to fall in love with a carnival at the Bayville Waterside Festival. Free
- Celebrate going green at the East End Greenfest in Mattituck.
- It’s craft time! Kids can create a Seen Mosaic or a handy homework folder around Long Island this weekend.
- Celebrate the re-opening of the Long Island Children’s Museum with their weekend programming, including Messy Afternoons (let your kids make a mess that you don’t need to clean up!).
Whatever you do, have a great weekend!