Hopefully everyone’s back-to-school has gone smoothly. The weather forecast doesn’t look great, so our picks this weekend are mostly involving indoor activities. Whether you are looking to lay low or pack every minute of the day with fun, there are a ton of things to do on Long Island this weekend. Here are our top 6-
- The Kids Closet Consignment Sale is back this weekend in Nassau from Friday through Sunday. They’ve added a super fun family weekend with inflatables, sides, obstacle courses, entertainment and more. Bring the whole family and enjoy the kids playland for free.
- Get your costume on & start celebrating Halloween early with the Town of Oyster Bay’s Family Fall & Halloween Festival at Syosset-Woodbury Park.
- Celebrate Darlings & Divas’s birthday with free mini-manicures, dancing, prizes, cupcakes, glitter tattoos, and more at their open house.
- Learn about doing your part in keeping our environment clean & happy.
- Let your kids spend the afternoon making a mess somewhere else where someone else can clean it up!
- Explore salsa (the dance) and make some salsa (the dip) in celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month.