While we are all getting ready for the holidays, sometimes we forget some simple safety tips with all of the hustle and bustle. As the holidays are right around the corner, here are our best safety tips.
• Don’t keep your wallet, cash or credit cards in the pockets of your coat.
• Don’t walk into stores carrying a lot of shopping bags.
• Have your car keys ready before you leave the store to walk to your car. Don’t fumble around and look for your keys while standing by your car in the parking lot.
• Don’t be distracted by talking or texting on your cell phone while you are walking to your car. Always be around of your surroundings.
• Don’t keep packages in your car where everyone can see them.
• Don’t make multiple trips to the car to drop off your packages.
• Do not stop and talk to any strangers in the parking lot.