Do you feel like Monday through Friday flies by and then all of a sudden it’s the weekend again? Our Community Calendar is always chock full of things to do – we have over 200 events per month! This Sunday is April and if you’re looking for something to do (other than go from sports field to sports field), here are our top picks for things to do this weekend with the kids around Long Island.
- Celebrate Easter early at Country Fair Entertainment Park’s 2nd Annual Egg Hunt on Saturday in Medford – it’s recommended for kids between ages 2 and 10 years old.
- Pinocchio is still playing at the Vanderbilt Estate Carriage House in Centerport on both Saturday and Sunday.
- On Saturday, take a ride out East and visit the Children’s Museum of the East End in Bridgehampton where your kids can enjoy the Lego Club at 10am or the Mad Hatter Tea Party at 1030am (additional fee).
- Long Island Children’s Museum has regularly scheduled Messy Afternoon on both Saturday and Sunday at 330pm – let your kids make a mess that you don’t have to clean up!
- Haven’t made a decision about camp yet for this summer? The Suffolk Y is having their camp open house on Sunday in Commack.
- Kids ages 1 through 5 years old can celebrate Passover early at Sunday Funday: Fun with Matzah at the Chabad Center in Merrick on Sunday morning.
Whatever you choose, have a fantastic weekend!