Happy, happy, happy Friday! I love Fridays, they maybe my most favorite day of the week because I know I have two full days of weekend ahead of me. This weekend, we’ll be doing our usual soccer/hockey/football games, plus a family wedding and lots of family visiting.
If you don’t have plans, here’s 12 good ideas for this weekend.
- Melissa Gorga from The Real Housewives of New Jersey wrote a book, and she’s signing it Friday night. (Book Revue, Huntington)
- See the stars with Big Bird – (Vanderbilt Planetarium, Centerport)
- Let the kids play on someone else’s swingset (Wood Kingdom, Farmingdale)
- Family fun day at the mall (Broadway Mall, Hicksville)
- Fall fairs in Valley Stream, Merrick, Ronkonkoma, Plainview
- Be transported back to colonial times (Old Bethpage Village Restoration, Old Bethpage)
- Hayrides, Halloween fun and pumpkin picking (White Post Farms, Melville)
- Let your dog roam around the gardens (Old Westbury Gardens, Old Westbury)
- Scream away at the park (kid friendly days, adult friendly nights) (Bayville Scream Park, Bayville)
- Free crafts for kids (Lakeshore Learning Center, New Hyde Park)
- Free magic lessons (Magic Shop Long Island, Levittown)
- Family Sundays at the Museum (Nassau County Museum of Art, Roslyn Harbor)