It is crazy the amount of fun things to do on Long island on the weekend. Have you checked our always growing list of over 25 things to do for Halloween? So many Halloween events have already started, do not miss out. Long Island is a party place for Halloween, I will tell you that!
As always, Weekend Plans, our weekend roundup of fun things to do on Long Island over the weekend is below. Of course if you subscribe to our blog, you’ll receive all of this great info by e-mail on Friday mornings, with more than enough time to plan your weekends. Click through any of the links for more information about each event. And if you are working on or know of an upcoming event that should be featured in Weekend Plans, shoot me a quick e-mail with all the details.
Here we go!
Things to do on Long Island – October 25/26, 2014
- Tickets are available to see 100 young local pianists will perform during an invitation-only master class with Lang Lang, a global piano phenom at the Tilles Center (Brookville)
- Take a trip down the yellow brick road with Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man and Cowardly Lion at the John Engeman Theater (Northport)
- Be Our Guest at Beauty and the Beast at the CM Performing Arts Center (with special sensory friendly performance at 11am) (Oakdale)
- Enjoy some Halloween inspired theater at Boo! A Monster Musical (Patchogue)
- Family fun day at Pet Palace‘s grand opening – and bring your dog in costume to participate in the Halloween contest! (Moriches)
- Check out the ever growing list of Halloween events – SO MANY THIS WEEKEND!!
Are you involved with a great event here on Long Island? If you’d like your event to be considered for a future Weekend Plans post, please e-mail a description & URL to info @ LIParentSource.com and include “Weekend Plans” in your subject.